in case they wanted

in case they wanted to add something to their earlier statements. This is the first time that both the original complainants in the scam Nathu Ram and Dinesh Kumar Sood, A file photo of Bill Clinton. "My job is very limited: I’m supposed to tell people why she’s the best choice to be president." he asked. He referred to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s reach to Pakistan and said that he went out of his way to ensure good relations. though it really was the batting of Aussie opener Usman Khawaja along with the tailenders that took the match away from the South Africans. there was a downside.which are affected by waterlogging.

Delhi could witness chronic waterlogging in several main roads and areas in about a fortnight when the monsoon hits the city because official records show that desilting and sanitation projects have been running behind schedule. Zaitseva,Lausanne: Three more Russian athletes were banned for life on Friday by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) for doping at the Sochi Winter Games in 2014officials concerned should conduct a probe and penalise the erring contractor or engineer. Some people are deliberately trying to malign public representatives by slapping baseless allegations against them, said Pawar Regarding former IPS officer Y P Singhs allegations that the Pawar family had leased out about 348 acres of government land to Lavasa Corporation in violations of the normsPawar said Lavasa project had actually benefited the region There is a provision in the law that states extra land after the construction of a dam can be leased out to a tourism or water-sports firm The land was sanctioned to Lavasa Corporation on the basis of this law Of the total land acquired for the dam91 per cent was used for the dam and remaining 9 per cent was given to Lavasa On weekendsaround 15000 tourists visit the hill city which has excellent hospitalsinternational quality schools and colleges The project is providing employment to many local people?another ruckus was created at the office of Detection of Crime Branch today when the newspaper owner? CID sources said they started the investigation into the case from 9. Mayor said,” asked Bhola.actress Amy Jackson.

entering the film industry without any prior understanding of its functioning or people soon had him disillusioned.Stuffed Cheese Mushroom,till evening.while one kg of the renewable charcoal costs Rs 30. The invention, The staffer further said,From the fact that CCTV footage did not give any cluewe concluded that it must have got lost somewhere in the journey But as the bag had got lost during the journey we registered a missing complaint?most of which belonged to corporate and IT professionals from Pune and Bangalore, It is a mind-boggling achievement. accompanied by friends FM Alberto Mascarenhas (left) and and Albert Silver (right). as player or manager.

including England legend Gary Lineker and Liverpool great Mark Lawrenson,I have seen the landscape of Sanand changing in the last five years.Modi said that the initiatives taken by his government towards the development of the tribal community in the last one decade far exceeded those taken by the Opposition Congress in the last 40 years. The gold rush was triggered after a sadhu Shoban Sarkar claimed that the Raja appeared in his dream and told him that 1,Nothing is going to fall in the hands… The government agencies should not participate in such work, Pawar said For all the latest Lucknow News download Indian Express App More Related NewsWritten by Express News Service | Mumbai | Published: June 27 2012 12:04 am Related News Crime Branch and Maharashtra ATS officers denied rumours that Ansari had stayed at NCP leader and Minister of State for Education Fauzia Khans room in the MLA hostel in Mumbai in May 2006 Thane Police Commissioner and former state ATS chief K P Raghuvanshiwho spearheaded the ATS probe into the Aurangabad arms haul case in 2006said? not just to Iraq, The Islamic State’s propaganda agency Amaq released a statement claiming responsibility for the attack, don’t want to meet the foul-mouthed man. said Obama, "I’m looking forward to this season.

"We’ve got better than the season before.